background

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

pancakes? no, cupcakes!

I'm waiting for the cupcakes to cool so I can frost and decorate before taking them to Schmitty's school. They do something called the cake walk, I still don't understand what that is. Sounded something like musical chairs but I guess I lost interest when it was being explained. Ralphie keeps calling them pancakes and then laughs when I emphatically correct him.

Bunco last night was a hoot. One of my friends there is so funny sometimes. Her comedic effect comes from the dichotomy between one's perception of her and her actual personality. She looks like she'd be very shy and meek but when she starts telling a story that is certainly not who she is. It's hysterical.

The book club is tonight. I'm a little apprehensive because I suggested the book. We'll see how it goes. (The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time... or something like that.)

I should finish dishes and frost some cupcakes...

No comments: