I need to work on my planning. Right now Schmitty and I are scheming our Father's Day surprise. I won't give it away on the blog but we've been working and brainstorming on how we're going to do it. I'm really wanting to get organized this summer, maybe a spreadsheet or something. (That statement will probably make Yago giggle a little.)
We just got back from Oklahoma yesterday, we went down for Memorial Day weekend and attended a wedding. It was a good trip the boys had a blast but the drive back seemed to take forever. We normally leave around 8:00 am but this time we left after lunch so by 4:00 we felt like we should be close to home but were still hours away. That wasn't so terrific.
I gotta get a move on to pick up our dog. Ralph can't wait to see her. I've also got to get to Whole Foods. I did such an awesome job with shopping for the month that come June 1st we're completely out of food! No cream for my coffee, no milk for the cereal...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment