Tuesday, February 08, 2011
am i that freakish of a size?
I've been given the go ahead (actually it was a recommendation after last weekend) to buy a new swimsuit. I found one that I like surprisingly quickly online. The only problem is that I can't try it on so I need to study the sizing chart fastidiously. And now the problem... My bust size is XS (no surprise to those who know me), my waist a M, and my hips a 1XL. Seriously? It also gives no guidance for height which also means I risk buying a suit that will force me to continuously pull wedgies. Always fun if you're not already self-conscious enough in a swimsuit! Being just shy of 5'7", regular-sized clothes are often just a smidge too short and the tall size is way too long. Annoying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just make sure the return policy is decent and go for it. Once you find a brand/style that is good - stick with it. That sounds way easier than it is...as I re-read what I've typed I'm thinking of the 4 swimsuits (none of which I like or wear) balled up in my dresser drawer. C'est l'vie
All I can say is I have not found the brand/style that makes me look like Gisele Bundchen yet. I'm not giving up though. :)
Post a Comment