I never realized how many of my friends had kids with b-days on V-day until I was scrolling through FB this morning. Okay, maybe it's only two but still...
We spent the weekend trying to work on the basement, painting and taping. Boring but it's starting to come together. So much work to do and I still have a paper to write, I'm not very motivated. I set my alarm for 5:00 am but didn't get out of bed until 6:00. Once up, I spent the time discovering v-day b-days on fb instead of reading and writing.
I will do it today, finish the book and write my paper. Also? I've decided to give up wine and cheese until Friday. (Nothing too crazy, just until Friday.) We'll see what this does for my weight. The quesadilla-and-half-bottle-of-wine-a-day diet isn't working too well for me. However, after deciding to nix the cheese all I can think about is the half wedge of brie in my fridge.
Three weeks until our vacation! Very excited. Also very stressed because we want the house ready before we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Quesadille-and-half-bottle-of-wine Diet! I had no idea there was a formal name for it. WooHoo! I can't wait to start seeing results. Hahahaha
Sadly, I've had a cold for 2 weeks and haven't really felt like drinking much :-)
Oh... You'll see results all right. Despite hitting the gym five days a week you'll be able to proudly claim five extra pounds.
Hope you get to feeling better soon.
Post a Comment