background

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

wah

Our dog just chewed up the wolf ears that Ralphie got with his kid meal at Great Wolf Lodge last weekend. Oh the drama. He's pissed and inconsolable but I've told him repeatedly that you can't leave that stuff out with the dog around. I suppose I should be more sympathetic, understanding that a three-year-old is NOT going to put his stuff away. But can I say I'm sick of picking up legos, hockey sticks, cars and whatever random crap he decides he wants to dump all over the living room. It's like groundhog day around here.

And? The painting has not gone so well. I should have sprung for the expensive painter's tape because the crap I bought was awful. We've got two out of three bathrooms kind of done but have one bathroom with about 15 foot ceilings and a humongous basement to do. Plus we have to do all the baseboards, it's a lot of work ahead. I hate selling houses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your ears! If you'd like I can send you some more! I am the Confernece Service Manager at on the the Freat Wolf Lodges!!f

Waldo said...

Well, that's a little embarrassing that you saw my rant. :)

Thank you for the offer but we've recovered. Schmitty offered his wolf ears and all seems well again.

Mickity said...

Wow! That's some customer service! And look at Schmitty being all big brotherly and whatnot :-)