background

Monday, February 21, 2011

projects

We painted our basement over the weekend and all I can say is... WHAT TOOK US SO LONG? As in, it looks so much better. Why didn't we do that two years ago? We didn't realize how dark and cold it felt in there until we painted it a lighter, warmer tone. It's a shame we have to sell. ;)

Yago and I experienced the curse of the second visit over the weekend. Let me explain. Frequently we find a phenomenal restaurant (or anything, really) but when we go back a second time we are disappointed. So goes with a gourmet Mexican restaurant that we went to a couple of months ago. Oh well. Yago was good company.

After a weekend of really bad eating I'm going to go to the gym. Perhaps I'll even take in a movie today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you have to pay an initiation fee for your gym membership? KB